点餐英语情景对话.docx
文本预览下载声明
(完整版)点餐英语情景对话
(完整版)点餐英语情景对话
餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.好的,来一份麦片粥。A: And eggs?还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋, 我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please。煎的.
A: Anything more, sir?还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough。 Thank you。不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir?请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we dont.没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等 30 分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks。 We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?不用了,谢谢.我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course。 May I have your name, sir?当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce。 By the way。 Can we have a table by the window?布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I cant guarantee, sir.我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。B: That’s fine.我们明白了.
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了.
A: Your table is ready, sir。 Please step this way.你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太.请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please。服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。B: Yes, this way please.好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗? B: Here you are。给您.
A: What’s good today?今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck。我推荐香酥鸭.
A: We don’t want that。 Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup,and follow by some seafood and chips.我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks。 Just coffee。不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes。)过了一会儿.
A: I can have the check, please。结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this。乔治,我们各自付帐吧.
A: No, it’s
显示全部