Chapter5对外贸易.doc
文本预览下载声明
Chapter 5
Foreign Trade Business
1 Establishing Relations by Visiting
A: Glad to see you in your company!--很高兴在贵公司 见到你。
B: So am I.--我也很高兴。
A: We are in the market for machines. What can you offer in this line?--我们想购买机床,贵公司在这方面能提供些什么?
B: What types do you have in mind exactly?--你打算要买哪种机型呢?
A: Well, mainly lathe. We are also interested in shapers, grinders, and milling machines.--嗯,主要是机床,我们也想买牛头刨床、铣磨床和铣床。
B: Let me show you some illustrations of the machines we make. Heres our latest catalogue.--
让我介绍一些本公司制作的机床说明书,这是我们最新的目录。
A: Ah, these are the machines were interested in.
May we have a look at them?--啊,这些正是我们感兴趣的机器。能看看货吗?
B: Certainly. But they are in the showroom.--可以,不过它们在展厅里。
A: Is it far from here?--展厅离这儿远吗?
B: Not very far. Its only half an hours car ride. Are you free now?
--不太远,半个小时的车程。你现在有时间去吗?
A: I will be free tomorrow afternoon. Suppose we make it, say, three oclock tomorrow afternoon. Could you manage that?
--我明天下午有 空。假如明天下午三点去,你能安排吗?
B: Yes. Ill pick you up at your hotel.--行,我会到酒店去接你。
At the shower room
A: Hello. Mr. Liu. I came here today to inquire about the possibility of establishing trade relations with our company.
--刘先生,您好!今天我到贵公司来是想探询与你们建立贸易关系的可能性。
B: Hello. Mr. Black. Welcome to our company.
--布莱克你好,欢迎来到我们公司。
A: Wed like to order some Chinese-made carpets, tapestries, blankets and so on, if your terms are favourable.
--如果你们条件优惠的话,我 们非常乐意订购中国制造的地毯、挂毯和毛毯等制品。
B: Well see what we can do. Please follow me to our showroom first. This is a pure wool carpet and that one is of artificial wool, both made in our company. We use two ways in weaving our carpets. One is machine-woven, the other is hand-woven. With different materials and ways of manufacture, the prices are quite different. One feature of the wool carpet is that it is plain and tasteful in colour. The design is classic and elegant. Look! This is the well-known Beijing Style Carpet. Its pattern is very popular. The style is unique and antique, and the material is soft and springy. So it has b
显示全部