《跟着美剧《老友记》学英语》—许昕.pdf
文本预览下载声明
目 录
前言
Chapter 1 恋爱中的酸甜苦辣
01 Youre over me?
你不在乎我了?
02 Hey, how you doin?
嘿,你好吗?
03 I missed you so much these last few months.
过去这几个月里,我一直都想着你。
04 You roll another hard eight and we get married here tonight.
你要是还能掷出一个八点,我们今晚就在这里结婚。
05 Because if I go, it means I have to break up with you.
因为如果我走了,就意味着必须要和你分手。
Chapter 2 互相扶持的小团体
06 I cant believe you would do that for me.
真不敢相信你会为我这样做。
07 To my best bud.
致我最好的兄弟。
08 Monica couldnt tell time till she was 13!
莫妮卡在13岁之前都不会看时间!
09 Everyone, this is Chandler !
各位,这是钱德勒!
10 My hugs are reserved for people staying in America.
我的拥抱只留给那些留在美国的人。
Chapter 3 微缩的职场百态
2
11 Look, my first pay check !
大家看,我的第一份薪水支票!
12 Now, I can have milk every day.
现在我每天都可以喝牛奶了!
13 Im writing a holiday song for everyone.
我为大家写了首节日之歌
14 Oh, they love your casserole.
哦,他们爱死你做的砂锅菜了。
15 Todays my first lecture.
今天我要去上第一节课。
16 Boss Man Bing
“宾大老板”
Chapter 4 业余生活多姿多彩
17 Im very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
谢天谢地,你们的感恩节都搞砸了!
18 Joey doesnt share food.
乔伊不与人分享食物。
19 Its not a cat !
那可不是猫!
20 I got a touchdown !
我触地得分啦!
Chapter 5 家是永远的港湾
21 If you need a little extra, you know where to find it.
就算你还需要一些钱,你知道哪里有钱啊。
22 My dads proud of me!
我爸爸以我为荣!
23 So you are like my big sister.
3
你应该就是我的姐姐了。
24 This is the moment my parents choose to tell me theyre getting
divorced.
我的父母选择了就在这个时候告诉我:他们要离婚了。
25 I just want it the way it was.
我只想一切都能回到原有的样子。
Chapter 6 各具特色的经典言论
26 Getting sick is for weaklings and for pansies!
只有弱不禁风的人和娘娘腔才会生病!
27 Because shes your lobster.
因为她是你的龙虾。
28 Its my principle!
这是我的原则!
29
显示全部