商务英语-成人商务英语口语.doc
文本预览下载声明
美联英语提供:成人商务英语口语
关于商务英语,那些你不知道的事都在这里
/test/fayin.aspx?tid=16-73675-0
?商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些成人商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
成人商务英语口语如下:
我们员工的士气有下降的迹象。
There’re some signs that the morale of our staff is falling.
是的。这确实是个很严重的问题。
Yes. It’s really a matter of much concern .
我认为最有效的办法就是加薪。
I think the most effective way is to raise salaries.
这恐怕太简单化了。我们得弄清问题的真正原因并找出解决方案,而不是寻求快速或者临时的办法。
I’m afraid it’s too simplistic. We need to identify the real cause of the problem and work to find a solution to it instead of looking for quick fixes or temporary solutions.
没错。
Definitely.
我们应该全面考虑。
We should take it all round.
We should take it from all sides.
我建议培养我们自己的企业文化来提高士气。
I propose we cultivate our own corporate culture to heighten/boost the morale.
还有其他问题吗?
Do you have any other question?
Is there any other question?
没有。
No.
总结
To sum up,
In conclusion,
今天我们探讨了五个问题。
We have discussed/covered five issues today.
很好。
Good.
请你务必使每个成员都有一份会议记录。
And please make sure that every member has a copy of the minutes.
And please see to it that every member has a copy of the minutes.
我会的。
I will.
谢谢与会。下周见。
Thanks for coming. See you next week.
我们正考虑在中国建立合资企业。是不是有税收减免以及其他一些优惠待遇呢?
We’re thinking of establishing a joint venture in China. There’re tax incentives and some other preferential treatments, right?
是的。中国政府已经采取了多种措施吸引外资,而且外国投资者的一切合法权益都受到中国法-律的保护。
Yes. Chinese government legal rights has taken many active measures to attract foreign capital, and all legal rights and interests of foreign investors are protected by Chinese law.
在注册资本中,对外方出资额设有下限吗?
Is there a lower limit for the foreign party in the registered capital?
是的,有。一般来说,在合资企业中,国外投资者的出资比例不能少于25%。
Yes there is. Generally speaking, in a joint venture, the proportion of investment by the foreign investors will not be less than 25%.
那么行政管理责任呢?
And how about the administrative responsibilities?
合资企业实行董事会领导下的经理负责制,一切重要事情都由董事会决定。投资方自己决定合资企业的组织结构和人
显示全部