商务英语:贸易发货国际市场英语口语.doc
文本预览下载声明
美联英语提供:商务英语:贸易发货国际市场英语口语
Now?coffee?prices?are?rising?on?the?world?market.
目前,咖啡的价格在国际市场上慢慢回升了。
So?finally?we?can?relax?now.
那现在我们终于可以松口气了。
When?it?links?up?with?digital?television,?we?expect?to?double?the?sales?immediately.
一旦同数字电视相连接,我们的销售量可望马上翻番。
Our?products?have?entered?the?world?market.
我们的产品已经打入了国际市场。
Tell?me?more.
快给我多讲讲。
The?company?will?work?with?international?partners?to?jointly?explore?the?international?market.
公司将与国际伙伴合作,共同开拓国际市场。
Some?products?have?entered?international?market.
部分产品已进入国际市场。
The?products?are?sold?to?all?over?the?world.
产品销往世界各地。
The?products?sell?well?on?domestic?markets?and?it?have?been?accepted?by?the?international?markets.
产品畅销全国各地,并已打入国际市场。
We?have?successfully?found?the?way?into?the?world?market.
我们已经成功地打入了国际市场。
The?shipment?has?arrived?in?good?condition.
运到之货状况良好。
Are?you?satisfied?with?this?shipment?
您对第一批货感到满意吗?
Please?Take?care?of?future?shipments.
请多加注意今后装运的货物。
We?regret?we?cant?ship?as?you?desired.
很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
Well?send?vessels?to?pick?up?the?cargo?at?Tianjin.
我们将派船只在天津装运。
There?is?an?over-shipment,which?is?not?allowed.
货物多装了这是不能允许的。
Can?we?have?a?short-ship?
我们可以少装吗?
The?goods?are?all?ready?for?shipment.
货物已经准备好,待装运。
Many?can?get?preferential?duty?rates?of?the?U.S.A.
许多能获得美国的优惠生产率。
The?cargo?has?been?shipped?on?board.
货已装上轮船。
We?wish?it?in?bulk.
我们希望其散装。
If?shipment?were?effected?from?Hong?Kong,we?could?receive?the?goods?much?earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
The?facilities?for?shipping?goods?have?changed?a?lot.
装运条件已大大改善了。
Can?our?order?of?products?be?shipped?as?soon?as?possible?
我们订的产品能尽快装运吗?
We?must?speed?shipment.
我们必须加速装船。
Could?you?manage?to?hasten?the?delivery?
你们能否加快装运?
Could?you?possibly?effect?shipment?more?promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
We?wish?a?timely?delivery.
我们希望及时交货。
We?can?advance?the?time?of?delivery.
我们能把交货期提前。
Can?you?ensure?a?prompt?delivery?of?the?goods?
你可以确保即期交货吗?
Could?you?do?something?to?advance?your?shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
They?hold?a?discussion?on?the?time?of?shipment?for?fireworks.
他们就礼花的装运期间问题进行了谈判。
显示全部