新编实用英语2第三版__课后习题答案__1、2、3、6单元答案.doc
文本预览下载声明
美国人一般早早就安排好他们的退休生活。Americans usually make a plane for their retirement well in advance.
他们通常被看成最有希望的歌手。They are commonly regarded as the most promising singers.
我从你的推荐人那里听说雇主曾给他们打过电话I have heard from references that your employer had called them.
请告诉我们具体时间,以便我们做好适当的准备。Please inform us the exact time so that we can make proper arrangements.
我们对出席派对人数的估计与实际来的人数差了一大截。Our estimate of how many people would show up at the party
只要不成为阅读负担,你的报告可以包括足够多的细节。Your report can include enough details as long as it will not be a burden to read.
就个人而言,我将永远都习惯不了退休。Personally ,I will never get used to being retired
你想找个机会去中国的西南部发现一个神奇又美丽的地方吗?Would you like the chance to discover a place of mystery and beauty .
你学习英文时,会发现把英文句子逐字翻译成自己的母语并不是聪明的办法。When you are leaning English , you well find out that it is not clever to translate put the English sentences word for word into your own language .
如果我可以重提我们刚才讨论过的问题的话,我认为我们应该尽一切努力保护大熊猫。If I would refer back to the problem that we were talking ,I think (that) we should try our best to protect panda
我们没有一些线索可以串联起来,以便更好的理解这件事。Do we have any clues and hints piece together so that we could have a better understanding of this matter.
请给家里打个电话,告诉他们我正在去公司的路上Please dial home and tell them I am on the way to the company
从那时起生产就没有倒退过。Since then there was never been any setback in production
我看见他把钥匙插入锁中、I saw him insert the key into the lock
你建议你把钱存入银行。I suggest that you make a deposit the back
你可以将这些扬声器和你的激光机连接在起来。You can connect these loud-speakers to your laser player.
医疗网可以使病人共享信息和相互给予支持。The medical website enables patients to share information and offer each other support
我很高兴你和我们一起去,你不会因此后悔的。I’m glad you’re going with us ,you won’t regret it
那是她所体验过的最奇妙的感觉。It was the most wonderful feeling she had ever experienced
他以科普小说而闻名he is known for his popular science novels
二十年后他还能清楚的记起这件事。Twenty years later he could still clearly recall the event
那首歌总是让我想起我们的第一次约会that song always reminds me of our first date
那个建议在会上并未引起多大的兴趣。
新来的军官很快赢得了士兵的尊
显示全部