2015年全国职业院校技能大赛高职组中餐主题宴会设计赛项英语口语测试题库及参考答案要点S.doc
文本预览下载声明
全国职业院校技能大赛
高职组中餐主题宴会设计赛项
(英语口语测试题库及参考答案)
题型一 中译英
1.我想确认一下,贵公司在我们餐厅预订了两个宴会。
I’d like to confirm that your company has two banquet bookings in our restaurant.
2.我可以知道有多少人来参加宴会吗?
May I know how many people will be at the banquet?
3.您需要多少张餐台?
How many tables would you like?
4.您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗?
Would you like to try our house specialty?
5.请问是在谁的名下做的预订?
In whose name was the reservation made?
6.我们晚餐开餐时间是下午5点到晚上10点。
We serve dinnerfrom 5 p.m. until 10p.m.
7.对不起,我们餐厅14日的餐位已经订满了。
I am sorry, sir. Our restaurant is fully booked on the 14th.?
8.盘装食物通常要从左侧服务。酒水通常从右侧服务。
Plated food is usually served from the left. Beverages are usually served from the right.
9.有人均100元、150元和180元的标准,您想要订哪一种?
For set menus the expenses per head range from RMB 100 yuan, RMB 150 yuan to RMB 180 yuan. Which would you prefer?
10.三百人用餐的最低收费是15,000元,不含酒水饮料。
The minimum charge for a 300-person-dinner party is RMB 15,000 yuan, excluding drinks.?
11.欢迎光临我们餐馆。您是来参加约翰先生婚宴的嘉宾吗?
Welcome to our restaurant. Are you here for the wedding banquet of Mr. John?
12.现在可以上菜了吗?
May I serve the dishes now?
13.希望您用餐愉快。
Please enjoy your meal.
14.今天的特价菜是麻婆豆腐,6折优惠。
Today’s special is Mapo ofu with a 40% discount.
15.您的这瓶葡萄酒已经添完了。请问是否需要再加一瓶?
Your bottle of wine is finished. Would you like one more bottle?
16.您需要把菜分一下吗?
May I separate the dish for you?
17.您要不要来点烈性酒呢?要是喜欢酒精度低的话,我们这还有米酒。
Do you care for something a little stronger? If you prefer something milder, you may try some rice liquor available here.
18.先生,您对我们的餐品还满意吗?
Are you satisfied with the meal, sir?
19.打扰了,女士。我给您换一个骨碟好吗?
Excuse me, madam. Can I change a new side plate for you?
20.菜已经上齐了,接下来还有甜点。
This is the complete course. There is dessert to follow.
21.我给你们的桌子再加一把椅子好吗?
May I add one more chair to your table, please?
我在客人就坐前会把凉的开胃菜摆放在餐桌上。
I will place the cold appetizers on the table before the guests are seated.
23.您需要把宴会厅装饰一下吗?
Would you like to have the banquet hall decorated?
24.请问您需要一杯冰水吗?
Excuse me, would you like a glass of iced water?
25.愿为
显示全部