政府工作报告框架.doc
文本预览下载声明
一、2009年工作回顾
I. Review of Work in 2009
主要工作:
加强和改善宏观调控,促进经济平稳较快发展Strengthening and improving macro-control and promoting steady and rapid economic development.
着力扩大居民消费(二)大力调整经济结构,夯实长远发展基础。我们把保增长与调结构紧密结合起来,加快解决制约经济发展的结构性矛盾。
2. Vigorously carrying out economic restructuring, and shoring up the foundation for long-term development. We closely integrated sustaining economic growth with economic restructuring, and moved more quickly to resolve structural problems limiting economic development.
(1)“三农”工作进一步加强产业结构调整力度加大区域协调发展迈出新步伐(三)坚持深化改革开放,不断完善有利于科学发展的体制机制3. Steadfastly deepening reform and opening up, and constantly improving institutions and mechanisms conducive to developing scientifically.
(四)着力改善民生,加快发展社会事业。4. Striving to improve peoples wellbeing and accelerating the development of social programs.
(1)实施更加积极的就业政策。
加快完善社会保障体系
进一步促进教育公平稳步推进医药卫生事业改革发展二、2010年主要任务
II. Main Tasks for 2010
今年要重点抓好八个方面工作:
(一)提高宏观调控水平,保持经济平稳较快发展
1. Exercising better macro-control and maintaining steady and rapid economic development
(1)要继续实施积极的财政政策和适度宽松的货币政策,保持政策的连续性和稳定性,根据新形势新情况不断提高政策的针对性和灵活性,把握好政策实施的力度、节奏和重点。继续实施积极的财政政策。
We will continue to implement a proactive fiscal policy.
一是保持适度的财政赤字和国债规模First, we will keep the deficit and government bonds at appropriate levels
二是继续实施结构性减税政策,促进扩大内需和经济结构调整。
Second, we will continue to implement the structural tax reduction policy to expand domestic demand and promote economic restructuring.
三是优化财政支出结构,有保有压,把钱花在刀刃上Third, we will improve the structure of expenditures, maintain expenditures in some areas while reducing them in others, and spend our money where it counts the most.
四是切实加强政府性债务管理,增强内外部约束力,有效防范和化解潜在财政风险。Fourth, we will effectively improve government debt management, strengthen internal and external restraints, and effectively guard against and fend off latent public finance risks.
B.继续实施适度宽松的货币政策。
We will continue to implement a moderately easy monetary policy.
一是保持货币信贷合理充裕First, we will ensure that there are proper and sufficient su
显示全部