[第二版新视野大学英语3选词填空V全原文及翻译非机器翻译.doc
文本预览下载声明
1
When I think of people in this world who have really made a difference, I think of my parents.
当我认真的思考在这个世界上真正做出贡献的人,我就会想到我的父母。
They were truly saints among ordinary people.
他们是活在平民百姓之中的圣人。
I was one of the ten children my parents adopted.
我是被我的父母被收养的这十个孩子之一。
They rescued each of us from a life of poverty and loneliness.(G)
他们救助了生活在贫穷和寂寞中的我们。
They were hardly able to restrain themselves from bringing home more children to care for.(O)
他们几乎无法控制他们自己将流浪的孩子带回家照顾。
If they had had the resources ,they certainly would have.(D)
如果他们当时有足够的财力,他们一定会领养更多孩子大多数人在自己感激的人离开这个世界之后才意识到自己是多么的感激他我的兄弟姐妹和我都不希望这种情况发生在我们身上,都不希望父母听不到买你说“谢谢”。虽然我们现在已成人并散居全国各地,我们还是回家团聚感谢父母具体的组织活动由哥哥汤姆负责在过去的二十年里,每周五晚上,妈妈和爸爸都会到同一家餐馆吃那里的特色火腿餐我们就在那儿等着,没有提前告诉他们我们一瞥见他们过马路,就纷纷躲到一张大桌子下他们进来时,我们跳出来大喊:“谢谢爸爸妈妈”。汤姆送上卡片,我们彼此拥抱而父亲呢,他假装早已知晓我们藏在桌下allowance of iron in your diet, you will probably perform better, said one diet specialist.
一个饮食专家说 如果你能知道你的饮食中推荐的铁摄入限额,你或许将会更好的表现!
One shortcoming of taking iron pills is that the pill form is not well absorbed and can sometimes make you sick”.
补铁药剂的缺点在于它们不能被很好的吸收而且有时还会使你身体虚弱。
It is preferable that you try to remedy the deficiency by getting more iron-rich meats in your diet.
更好的治疗方法是,你尝试着在你的饮食中摄入更多含铁量较为丰富的肉类治疗铁缺乏。
There are ways to help your body store away the iron it takes in.
这里有很多方法可以帮助你的身体储存吸收的铁。
By getting plenty of Vitamin C, your body is able to process , or use, the iron better.
藉由得到大剂量维生素C ,你的身体能够更加妥善的处理或使用铁
Researchers acknowledge that everyones body is different and the problem will be less serious for some.
研究员承认每个人身体是不同的因此缺铁的问题对一些人来说可能并不严重。
Because it is impossible to decide whether or not this could be a problem for you, health specialists say it is advisable to check your iron levels.
因此直接判断你是否缺铁这一问题是不可能的,健康专家们说检查你体内铁含量水平是明智的决定。
Even when you cant feel it, you may still have a problem
即使当你不能感觉它,它可能仍然作为一个问题存在!
3
While many private schools are focusing more on values, public schools are moving toward testing standards.
虽然许多私立学校是更多地关注价值公立学校都
显示全部