实习医生格雷中的经典台词.doc
文本预览下载声明
They say a person either has what it takes to play or they don’t.参加的人要么是有本事,要么什么都没有。
Each of you comes here today hopeful.Wanting in this game.
The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident。Will be the best and worst of your life.在这就职住院外科医生的7年
You will be pushed to the breaking point.你们会被推向崩溃的边缘。
Seriously,that’s gonna help with the respect thing?说真的,这是会让我们肃然起敬吗
At least we’ll be tortured together,right?至少我们要一起受苦受难了
And i’m totally forgettable.我完全被无视了。
Maybe it’s professional jealousy.也许是同行间的嫉妒
Don’t bother sucking up.别拍马屁
You’ll answer every page at a run你们必须随叫随到,要用跑的
Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours.你们第一轮班现在开始持续48小时
You’re interns,grunts,nobodies,bottom of the surgical food chain。You run labs,write orders,work every second night,until you drop,and don’t complain.你们是实习生 小人物,在外科食物链的最底层 你们要做实验 写病历 通宵值班 做到你倒下 不要抱怨
A wet fish on dry land?高危病人吗
There’s nothing in the results that explain找不出 的原因
Bet you missed a lot when you first started out 我打赌你刚开始时也犯过很多错
I didn’t get stuck with someone this clueless,我没有和某些无能的人困在这里
You and i are gonna have so much fun together.你和我一起可有的瞧了
You know ...is inbred?你知道 来历吗?
Life it’s uncommon around here to be a doctor’ parents...父母是医生在这里很特别吗
Royally in bread.不止如此
I ‘d kill to have 我真希望
is a pain in the ass.xxx真是个大麻烦
The honor of performing the first surgery is reserved for the interns that shows the most promise.
第一次手术的荣誉是留给最有潜力的实习医生
Your guy suffers more than any other interns
Terrorize one,and the rest fall in line.这叫杀鸡儆猴
Both are memories i’d like to hold onto.这两件事我可都想记着
You took advantage of me,and you wanna forget about it.你吃了我豆腐后就想甩掉我
Today.pull your balls out of your back pocket.今天把你的恐惧都抛开
How many times do we have to go through this?我们还要重复几次
007 is a state of mind.007是一种境界
I’ve got to get my own place.我一边凉快去了
I had to go all exorcist to get her to even pick up the phonr 我得演的逼真点才能让她拿起电话
You don’t have to wig out.你不用激动
You have the audacity to stand here and tell me,i don’t know而你现在竟敢厚着脸皮说我不知道
With the vain
显示全部