当幸福来敲门(中英文学习字幕).doc
文本预览下载声明
该起床了
Time to get up, man.-好的 老爸 -快点
-All right, Dad. -Come on.马上来了
Should be here soon.-我想我该列个表 -干嘛?
-I think I should make a list. -What do mean?-想要的生日礼物? -对呀
-For your birthday gifts? -Yeah.你知道只能要几个礼物 对吧?
You know youre only getting a couple of things, right?知道啊 我只想列出来看看 研究一下 好好选选
Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better.哦 很聪明 那就列吧
Okay, well, thats smart. Yeah, make a list.想要的礼物你都会写吗?
Can you spell everything youre thinking of?-应该吧 -哦 很好
-I think so. -All right. Thats good.-小伙子 你还好吧? -还好
-How you doing in here, man? -Okay.我们今天能去公园吗 在上完幼儿园后?
Can we go to the park today, after?呃 我还得去奥克兰 或许 再说吧
No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, well see.亲亲
Give me a kiss.晚点再说
Ill talk to you later.借过
Excuse me.对不起 呃...
Oh, excuse me...什么时候会找人清洗一下?
...when is somebody gonna clean this off?我不会说英文...我提过的 幸福的幸写错了
And the Y? The Y. We talked about this.这里写成了辛苦的辛
Its an I in happiness. Theres no Y in happiness. Its an I.我不是说过 我不会说英文...我是克里斯·迦纳
Im Chris Gardner.我第一次见到我父亲时 已经岁了
I met my father for the first time when I was years old.我儿时就决定 将来我有了孩子
And I made up my mind as a young kid that when I had children...我的孩子一定得知道他们的父亲是谁
...my children were gonna know who their father was.这里讲述的是我人生故事的一部分
This is part of my life story.这部分叫做搭公车
This part is called Riding the Bus. [旧金山 年]那是什么?
Whats that?是架时光机 对吧?
Its a time machine, isnt it?看起来是时光机
Seems like a time machine.像是时光机 是时光机 能带上我吗?
That seems like a time machine. Its a time machine. Take me with you.这仪器
This machine...我膝盖上的这台仪器
...this machine on my lap...这伙计 他有架时光机
This guy, he has a time machine.他 他用时光机穿梭到过去
He travels in the past with this machine and...这不是时光机
it is not a time machine.而是 手提式骨质密度扫描仪
It a portable bone-density scanner.是医疗器材 我就靠卖这个过活
A medical device I sell for a living.谢谢您给我这个机会 向您推介这仪器
Thank you for the opportunity to discuss it with you.-我不胜感激 -我们真的不需要 克里斯
-I appreciate it. -We just dont need it, Chris.没多大用处而且还很贵
Its unnecessary and expensi
显示全部