越狱1-6.doc
文本预览下载声明
Season 1, Episode 6: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 1
Diamond: Just a few more rides.
就再多玩几次吧
Oh, great! Great!
噢 太棒了!
Then you have to wrap it up.
wrap: 包,裹
玩好了就该走了
-Kellerman: Oh, Adams getting bigger, huh?
噢 Adam 看上去长大了点
Ten. Hmm
十岁 嗯?
-Diamond: Not here
别在这里说
-Kellerman: We need a favor.
favor: 好意,帮助,喜好
我们要你帮忙了
-man: Been out of the life for years You know that.
我已经好久不干这事了 你知道的
-Kellerman: I know. Problem is Diamond,
我知道 问题在于 Diamond
no ones gonna believe that after I take the heroin I have in my pocket
gonna=going to: 将要 heroin: 海洛因 pocket: 口袋
我已经把毒品放在了你停在那边的
and put it in the glove box of the reasonably priced minivan you have parked over there.
reasonably: 相当地 minivan: 小型货车 mini:小的 微型 van: 货车 park: 停车
那辆价值不菲的小货车的工具箱里了 谁会相信你呢
I will cuff you.
cuff=handcuff: 逮捕
我会当场逮捕你
I will drag you out of here in front of everyone.
drag: 拖
当着那么多人的面把你拖走
-Diamond: What do you need?
你要我做什么?
-President: What America needs
美国当前需要的是
is an environmentally friendly,
environmentally: 在环境方面
一种环保的
logistically feasible,
logistically: 后勤地,逻辑地 feasible: 可行的,可能的
具可行性的
and economically responsible alternative fuel source.
economically: 在经济上 responsible: 负责任的 alternative: 替换物 fuel: 燃料
source: 来源,能源
且经济上能负担的 全新的替代燃料
and despite the contentions of some...
despite: 尽管 contention: 所持的论点
尽管有人坚持认为...
-Veronica: Leave a message, Ill call you back. Thanks.
请留言 我会尽快回电 谢谢配合
-Wendy: Hi, it’s Wendy.
嗨 是 Wendy
I know you wanted to work with no distractions,
distraction: 分心
我知道你在专心工作
so dont pick up.
所以不用接起来
I just wanted to let you know that Nick Savrinn left six messages for you today.
我只是要告诉你 Nick Savrinn今天给你留言了 6 次
-Veronica: What did you tell him?
你跟他说什么了?
-Wendy: Oh, uh, what you said to say that you were in a meeting.
嗯...就按照你说的 说你在开会
-Veronica: Look, if he comes by the office tomorrow,
好 要是他明天来办公室找我
tell him Im not there, okay?
跟他说我不在 知道么?
-Wendy: Okay. Good night, Veronica.
好的 晚安 Veroni
显示全部