(精品)《百万美元宝贝》中英文台词剧本完整版.docx
文本预览下载声明
加油
Do it!
你能打败他! 你能打败他!
You got him! You got him!
我只遇见过一个我不想和他争斗的人
I only ever met one man I wouldnt wanna fight.
我止不了血
I cant stop that.
滚开吧 你个没有的东西
Get out of here, you useless tit.
我遇见他的时候 他已经是拳击界最好的伤口护理师
When I met him, he was already the best cut man in the business.
你能止住吗?
Can you stop it?
从60年代起就开始做训练师和经理人
Started training and managing in the 60s.
一直保持着高昂的热情
But he never lost his gift.
不行
No.
我来看看他
Let me have a look at him.
他没事 他没事
Hes fine. Hes fine.
如果你止不了血的话就不是没事
He aint if you dont stop this bleeding.
我再给你一个回合
Ill give you one more round.
- 时间到了 来吧 - 我们怎么办?告诉我怎么办
- Seconds out. Lets go. - What do we do? Tell me what to do.
你让他打你
You let him hit you.
有时你就是无能为力
Sometimes theres just nothing you can do.
伤口太深 离骨头太近
Cuts too wide, too close to the bone.
也许是断了一条血管...
Maybe you got a severed vein...
或者你就是无法让止血药深入里面
...or you just cant get the coagulant deep enough.
- 加油! - 分开 分开
- Come on! - Break. Break.
在肌肉的不同层次
There are all kinds of combinations you come up against...
你会遇到各种不同的问题组合
...down in the different layers of meat...
而弗兰基全都知道如何解决
...and Frankie knew how to work every one.
- 对!加油! - 你在做什么?
- Thats it! Come on! - What are you doing?
打倒他 威利!
Knock him out, Willie!
人们热爱暴力
People love violence.
他们会在车祸现场减慢车速查看死尸
Theyll slow down at a car wreck to check for bodies.
就是这些人宣称他们热爱拳击
Same people claim to love boxing.
他们根本不了解拳击是什么
They got no idea what it is.
拳击是有关尊严
Boxing is about respect.
赢得你自己的...
Getting it for yourself...
同时剥夺对手的
...and taking it away from the other guy.
我先去发动车
Ill warm up the car.
邓先生?
Mr.Dunn?
我欠你钱?
I owe you money?
没有 先生
No, sir.
我认识你妈妈?
I know your mama?
这个我确实不知道 先生
Dont rightly know, sir.
- 那你想干什么? - 我参加了垫场赛
- Then what is it you want? - I was on the undercard.
而且我也赢了 我是麦琪·菲斯杰拉德
I won my fight too. Maggie Fitzgerald.
那么 麦琪·菲斯杰拉德 有什么事吗?
Well, Maggie Fitzgerald, whats up?
- 你有没有正好看了我的比赛? - 没有
- Did you happen to see it? - Nope.
我干的不错
I did pretty good.
我想你也许有兴趣训练我
Thought you might be interested in training me.
我不训练女孩子
I dont train girls
显示全部